At least that is what alot of people have been emailing to aks me :
I have noticed you haven’t been active on A4U for quite some time now and was wondering if you were just busy or have quit affiliate marketing all together”
How are you ? I hope I am wrong but I have heard rumours that you have quit in affiliating to pursue other things, is it true ?”
Now to answer both questions and all the other doubts in one answer – I HAVE NOT QUIT AFFILIATE MARKETING
So where have I been since my last post on 13th August 2009 ? well various things have happened over the last 2 months including
1. Kids summer holidays – Decided to take some time off to spend with the family.
2. I have been slowly dropping my clients away to concentrate on all my own projects full time
3. I have developed and also launched 2 big sites
4. I have been establishing reputable and trustworthy partners to start joint ventures with, on some of my premium domain names
5. I have been investing in more premium domain names and working towards a structured work plan for the next 12 months
To answer another common question I have been asked frequently as of late – YES I WILL BE ATTENDING THE A4UEXPO THIS YEAR
I will also be making more regular updates to my blog with new ideas / challenges and help for people to show you ways to make money online.
Anyway enough now – I will see you at the expo.